Tea Natura Washing Soda
Pure sodium percarbonate
(€ 8,78 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Treats stains on textiles
- Ideal for use as washing soda
- Releases active oxygen at 30°C
Item no.: XEC-TEAN-PERC-BAG, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8032697810244
Tea Natura's Washing Soda works as a bleach to remove laundry stains and prevents greying and discolouration. It is a versatile product composed of pure sodium percarbonate.
- removes stains & yellow discolourations
- not suitable for wool & silk
- very rich formula
Direction for use:
- Add 1 tablespoon (approx. 20 g) to laundry detergent.
- For stubborn stains, mix the powder with water and apply directly to the stains. Then wash as usual.
|Types of Products:||Bleach Agent|
- Sodium Carbonate peroxides
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P221 - Take precautions to avoid mixing with combustible materials.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use water or foam to extinguish.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H272 - May intensify fire; oxidizer
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Tea Natura Washing Soda
English reviews written for Tea Natura Washing Soda
19 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 19 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available