Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener
For softer fabrics
(€ 6,29 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for hand & machine wash
- For white & coloured fabrics
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: GP-CON031, Content: 1 l, EAN: 8052400933657
Plant-based ingredients help to soften both white and coloured fabrics while being safe to use for the environment. With a pleasant rose fragrance.
- dermatologically tested
- free from colourants & brighteners
- nickel, chromium & cobalt tested
- free from EDTA, chlorine, phosphor & enzymes
Directions for use:
- Machine wash: 45 ml of softener per wash load (4-5 kg of laundry at medium water hardness)
- Hand wash: 45 ml of softener for 10 litres of water (at medium water hardness)
|Textiles:||Coloured Laundry, Hand wash, White Linen|
|Types of Products:||Fabric Softener|
- Aqua (Water)
- Diacyl ethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate 
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Acidum Lacticum (lactic acid)
- Of plant origin
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
0 English reviews written for Greenatural Rose Fabric Softener
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available