Baby Anthyllis Sanitising Laundry Additive
Ideal for white & colour-fast textiles of little ones
(€ 6,59 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Liquid disinfectant
- Laundry detergent additive
- With active oxygen
Item no.: GP-BBA227, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: 8002849922279
The sanitising agent, when used in combination with laundry detergent, ensures baby's garments are germ-free.
- suitable for white & colour-fast fabrics
- with active oxygen
- active from 30°C
- not suitable for wools & silks
Application | Dosage:
- Pour 100 ml of the sanitising agent into the suitable compartment then follow up with laundry detergent.
- 1 capful = 25 ml
|Types of Products:||Liquid Detergent|
|Certificates:||ICEA, Vegan Society|
- 5percentage Anionic surfactants
- non-ionic surfactants
- Oxygen bleach
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about Baby Anthyllis Sanitising Laundry Additive
English reviews written for Baby Anthyllis Sanitising Laundry Additive
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available