Sodasan Fabric Softener
Comfortably clean & soft laundry
(€ 4,39 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Free from dyes & preservatives
- Natural scents from pure essential oils
- Suitable for all kinds of fibres
Item no.: SCT-1613, Content: 750 ml, EAN: 4019886016131
Frequently bought together with Officina Naturae Measuring Cap
- contains organic aloe vera
- removes residues
- the fibres are conditioned and textiles are easy to iron
- pleasant, natural scent
Directions for use | Dosage:
- Machine wash: Use 1 capful (40 ml) per wash load.
- Hand wash: Dilute 1/2 capful (20ml) in 5 litres of water.
|Textiles:||Coloured Laundry, Delicates, Hand wash, White Linen|
|Types of Products:||Fabric Softener|
|Certificates:||Ecogarantie, EWG, NCP - NATURE CARE PRODUCT, PETA Approved, Vegan Society|
- < 30 % Water
- 5 - 15 % Citric acid
- < 5 % Alcohol
- Nonionic surfactants
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.
Questions & Answers about Sodasan Fabric Softener
English reviews written for Sodasan Fabric Softener
13 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available