Klar Stain Removal Salt
Stain remover for whites
(€ 8,73 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dermatologically tested
- Effective from 30 °C
Item no.: BG-213338, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4019555100130
Stain Removal Salt
The Klar Stain Removal Salt is suitable for laundry cleaning as well as the dishwasher to remove tea and coffee stains on cups and dishes. All ingredients are of vegetable and mineral origin and particularly rapidly biodegradable.
- for white laundry and suitable as a stain remover
- for dishwasher
- for odor control in the washing machine and the dishwasher
- ideally suited for cleaning waste pipes
- dermatologically tested and vegan
For whites: place 25 ml stain salt in the laundry detergent compartment. Add 6 tablespoons of stain removal salt into the tray when cleaning curtains. No detergent required.
For stain removal: place 25 ml stain salt removal in the laundry detergent compartment. Check discolouration on coloured garments beforehand.
for the dishwasher: add 15 ml stain removal salt to dishwashing detergent to remove tea and coffee stains.
Eliminating odors from washing machines and dishwashers: place 4 tablespoons in the detergent compartment and leave the machine running at the highest temperature
Drain-cleaning: place 1 tablespoon stain removal salt into the drain and follow with a cup of warm water to rinse. Let it soak and rinse afterwards with clean water.
|Types of Products:||Stain Remover, Drain cleaner|
|Certificates:||ECOCERT, Vegan Society|
- > = 15 % < 30 % Oxygen-based bleaching agents
- Sodium percarbonate
- < 5 % Nonionic surfactants (plant-based sugar surfactant)
- Sodium carbonate
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Sodium sulfate
- Sodium citrate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P338 - Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Ensure container is completely empty before recycling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
English reviews written for Klar Stain Removal Salt
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available