Biopuro Wood Polish
Conditioning & protecting wood treatment
€ 5,05 € 5,99 -16%
(€ 25,25 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With walnut oil, flax & cedar
- Tested on nickel, chrome and cobalt,
- Dermatologically tested
Item no.: NI-PCR02X6-N, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 8057432977488
The correct care of your wooden furniture is imperative when it comes to its maintenance. This wood polish conditions and protects the wood and helps to increase its natural shine. The polish can also be used on laminate, parquet and inlaid wood furniture.
Dust deposits are prevented thanks to its the anti-static effect. A blend of essential oils leave your wooden furnishings smelling very pleasant.
- Organic, vegan and cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for nickel, chrome and cobalt,
- AIAB approved
- No synthetic fragrances
- No dyes or silicones
- Without PEG & parabens
- Without EDTA, phosphates & GMOs
Apply a small amount of product directly to the wooden furniture and rub the surface with a soft cloth.
|Types of Products:||Wood Cleaner|
|Scents :||Fresh, Woody|
|Use for:||Floor, Wood, Surfaces|
|Features:||Dermatologically Tested, Free from Dyes, Free from Parabens, Free from PEG, Free from Phosphate, Free from Silicones, Free from Synthetic Fragrances, Nickel Tested, Vegan|
- < 5 % Anionic surfactants
- Nonionic surfactants
- Sodium benzoate 
- Benzyl Alcohol 
- Potassium sorbate 
- Aqua (Water)
- Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl stearate
- Bertholletia excelsa seed oil
- Citrus Medica Vulgaris (Citron) Peel Oil
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Ceylon cinnamon tree) Leaf Oil 
- Eugenia caryophyllus bud oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Potassium cetyl phosphate
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate
- Xanthan Gum
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Eugenol 
- natural preservative
- From organic agriculture
- From natural essential oils
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
English reviews written for Biopuro Wood Polish
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available