Baby Anthyllis Dish Soap
Ideal for baby bottles, pacifiers & tableware of babies & toddlers
€ 3,86 € 4,29 -10%
(€ 7,72 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dissolves stubborn grease & food residue
- Extra mild, gentle on the skin
- Tested for heavy metals
Item no.: GP-BBA830, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 8002849918302
Frequently bought together with Sodasan Eco Absorbent Cloths
The Dish Soap by Baby Anthyllis easily dislodges stubborn grease and food residue from your dishes. It is dermatologically tested, free from synthetic fragrances and dyes, and specifically meant for cleaning baby bottles, pacifiers and dishes of young children and babies.
- particularly suitable for washing bottles, bowls, drinking cups and cups
- dissolves stubborn grease and food residue, leaving dishes bright and clean
- mild on the skin
- dermatologist tested
- free from synthetic fragrances & dyes
- highly biodegradable, environmentally friendly
- Add 10 ml ( 1 tbsp) of detergent into warm to hot rinse water
- For stubborn greasiness: add 15 ml (1.5 tbsp) of dish soap to dishwater
- It is advised to thoroughly rinse bottles, pacifiers, or any other object used for newborns using clear, running water and sterilise appropriately.
Note: May cause eye irritation. Contact a medical practitioner immediately in case of eye irritation and present the product label/packaging. Keep out of reach of children. Rinse hands well after use. If in contact with the eyes, rinse well with clear water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if any are present and commence with rinsing the eyes. If irritation persists seek medical care. Dispose of the packaging according to disposal regulations in your respective country.
|Types of Products:||Washing-up Liquid|
|Certificates:||ICEA, Leaping Bunny, Vegan Society|
|Use for:||Washing Up|
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium lauryl sulfate
- Lauryl glucoside
- Olivamidopropyl Betaine 
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil 
- Lactic acid
- Sodium benzoate
- Potassium sorbate
- From natural oils
- From organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
0 English reviews written for Baby Anthyllis Dish Soap
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available