pierpaoli ekos Floor & Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Clean home, clean conscience
(€ 5,89 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Against everyday dirt
- Eco-friendly formula
- Mint & orange fragrance
Item no.: GP-PEKO568, Content: 1 l, EAN: 8002849925683
This biodegradable cleaner is fantastic for both thoroughly cleaning your floors and freeing surfaces from dirt!
Its eco-friendly, dermatologically tested formula is free from synthetic fragrances, colourants, and nickel. It gets your home sparkling clean while essential oils fill your home with a pleasant scent of mint and orange.
- Tough on dirt
- Naturally effective
- Dermatologically tested
- Safe for households with children
- 99% natural ingredients
Directions for use:
- Diluted use:
- Ideal for floors and large surfaces.
- Dilute 45 ml (about 3 capfuls) of the cleaner with 5 L of water and use it to clean the affected surfaces.
- For surfaces made of marble use 15 ml of cleaner with 5 L of water.
- Undiluted use:
- Perfect for smaller surfaces and objects.
- Apply the cleaner to a damp sponge or directly to the surface.
- If the affected surfaces come into contact with food, rinse the surface with clean water after cleaning.
|Types of Products:||Floor Cleaner|
|Scents :||Fruity, Mint/Minty|
|Certificates:||ICEA, Vegan Society|
|Use for:||Floor, Surfaces|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Dermatologically Tested, Free from Dyes, Free from Synthetic Fragrances, Natural, Free from Nickel, Vegan|
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat.
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Potassium Cocoate
- Sodium C8-10 alkyl sulfates
- Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Oleate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Seed Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Citric Acid
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- EUH 208 - Contains essential oil components. May cause allergic reactions.