Frosch Washing-Up Gel - Raspberry
Particularly effective against grease & burnt-on food
€ 3,00 € 3,39 -12%
(€ 6,00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- pH-skin neutral
- Tough on dried-on food
Item no.: FR-4001499964558, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4001499964558
This raspberry washing-up gel makes your dishes shine. The powerful formula easily removes even the most stubborn dried-on food. Plus, it has a pH level adapted to the skin and is dermatologically tested.
Directions for use:
|Recommended amount for 5 litres of washing-up water|
|Level of soiling||Quantity|
|Lightly soiled dishes||2 ml (= 1/2 teaspoon) washing-up liquid|
|Dirty dishes||3 ml (= 3/4 teaspoon) washing-up liquid|
When dosed appropriately, energy and water consumption are kept as low as possible and water pollution is reduced.
|Types of Products:||Washing-up Liquid|
|Scents :||Fresh, Fruity|
|Certificates:||Cradle to Cradle|
|Use for:||Washing Up|
|Features:||Dermatologically Tested, pH Skin Neutral, Free from Animal Testing|
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl betaines
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium benzoate
- Amide Polyglycol Ether
- Sodium Ethylhexyl Sulfate
- Lactic acid
- Dipropylene glycol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
English reviews written for Washing-Up Gel - Raspberry
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available