Biolu Citric Acid Powder
All-purpose household cleaner
(€ 11,99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- No phosphates or dyes
- Fully biodegradable
Item no.: NI-M1043, Content: 1 kg, EAN: 8057432978195
The citric acid powder by biolù replaces a variety of conventional detergents and cleaning agents and is particularly gentle on the environment. It is easily biodegradable and can be used as a fabric softener, rinse aid or effective limescale remover, leaving behind no residues.
It is completely free from silicones, mineral oils, SLES, phosphates and parabens.
- Dissolves limescale deposits
- Natural softener
- Replaces conventional rinse aid
- Free from synthetic fragrances
- Quickly & completely biodegradable
- Leaves no residues
- Without optical brighteners & ammonia
Directions for use:
Make a solution of 200 g citric acid and 1 litre water. Use as follows:
- Softener: Add 50 ml of the prepared solution to the softener compartment. When hand washing add it when giving your clothes a final rinse
- Rinse aid: Pour the solution into the rinse aid compartment
- Limescale remover: Spray on the solution, leave for 5 minutes, clean the surface with a damp sponge, then rinse off and dry.
- Cleaning washing machine and dishwasher: Put 100 g of citric acid powder directly into the empty dishwasher or washing drum and select a programme with a high temperature.
- Store container closed, cool and dry.
- NOT food grade - use for cleaning purposes only.
- Do not use on stone, marble, wood or other acid-sensitive materials or mix with other cleaning agents.
|Types of Products:||Citric Acid|
|Certificates:||AIAB, Certificazione Biologica QC, Vegan OK|
|Use for:||Bathroom, Kitchen, Universal|
|Features:||Biodegradable, Free from Dyes, Free from Phosphate, Free from Synthetic Fragrances, Nickel Tested, Vegan|
|Effective:||Against Hair, Against Limescale|
- Citric Acid
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil 
- From organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Biolu Citric Acid Powder
Can you use this to descale kettles?
English reviews written for Biolu Citric Acid Powder
18 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available